About us

Hirschwirtscheuer building in the old part of Künzelsau was rebuilt as a museum in 1988/89. It was erected based on old plans on the original vaulted cellar of a historic building. The purpose of the building is to remember and celebrate the oeuvre and impact of the Sommer family who lived in Künzelsau from 1642 to 1786, and whose members left their artistic mark as carpenters, sculptors and painters in many places in the region. It is furthermore a forum for smaller temporary art and cultural exhibitions hosted by and based on the works of the Würth Collection.

4
1
2
3
6
5